Monday, October 16, 2006

you've gotta let me know


While they may have an extra long name and have as many members as 2 bands, Margot and the Nuclear So and So's debut CD, "The Dust of Retreat" is by far one of my favorites of the last year. Their CD first came out in 2005, with a re-release in 2006. From what I have noticed, they changed a few versions of songs and rearranged the track order, but they are almost identical.

allmusic.com 's review of the album starts off saying Margot & the Nuclear So and So's have created an album that both the casual music fan and music perfectionist will enjoy. I couldn't have said it any better myself. This CD has it all.

I sadly missed one of their shows in Boston last winter, but I plan on seeing them next time they come around...I hear they are a blast to see.

Just about everyone I have play them for has fallen in love, so I hope you do too.

Tracks from The Dust of Retreat:

Skeleton Key (my favorite of the CD)

Vampires in Blue Dresses

Quiet as a Mouse

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home