Friday, October 13, 2006

and it begins

So I decided to join the world of music blogging. I don't know if that's exciting or not to anyone but myself, but I figured it would be something fun to do when I'm bored.

Since receiving my new 80 gig iPod (yeah, I'm in love) I have discovered the lovely world of Podcasts. I happened to stumble upon a great one that focuses on Indie-Pop ...which really encompasses more than just "pop"...but yeah. So after downloading 100+ "Songs of the Day" from their Podcast, I came across one I really enjoyed.

The band is called letting up despite great faults and are from LA. I'll let this review from 3hive.com sum them up:

"Electronic, acoustic, classical, it all goes together to create beautiful music. Letting Up Despite Great Faults create music from the heart, ignoring formulas and expectations, letting their freedom and creativity flow. There are no great faults, and hopefully no letting up."

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Their myspace page

"I Hear You Drowning But I'm Tied"
(right click and Save As)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this band. Thank you very much. Please keep it up.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweeeeeet

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home