Saturday, October 14, 2006

oh, you're too young


Let's funk it up a bit, shall we? The Junior Boys are an electronic-pop duo from Canada. A little bit of synth-pop, a dash of techno, and maybe even some 80's remnants. I heard the song "In The Morning" on KEXP's song of the day Podcast and found myself doing a little dance in my chair. Ok, maybe not, but it makes for a good story, right? (or a scary one).

A few fellow music whores have deemed The Junior Boys newest release "So This is Goodbye" the album of the year but while it's a fun one....don't know if I can make that claim. Either way, it's different and exciting, and while it's not for everyone....I think most people would enjoy "In The Morning."

You may even do a little dance too, who knows.

The Junior Boys - In The Morning

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home