Friday, October 13, 2006

she's freaky and she knows it

So I was pretty excited for Justin Timberlake's new CD, FutureLove/SexSounds. (what is up with the awful title??) Sadly, it was a pretty big disappointment. allmusic.com tended to agree as well.

While as a whole it was pretty bland, there are a few songs that are fun. For me the 2 standout tracks were "My Love" featuring T.I., which I'm sure is going to be huge in the clubs and very overplayed soon. But another one I really enjoy is "Lovestoned". It reminds me a little of Prince and a little of old school Michael Jackson. (minus the molesting little boys part, of course).

But yes, it's a fun one. It's 7:25 of dancing goodness.

Justin Timberlake - "Lovestoned"

Boogy away, bitches.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first 7-8 songs are good and after that is gets a bit blah.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Andrea Marie said...

you have a BLOG!? how precious

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home