Friday, October 13, 2006

Last.fm

Nerds like me like to pretend that people would actually care to know what I'm listening to. Last.fm is a site that allows users to simply install a plugin into whatever music player you happen to use, and it will keep a record of every mp3 you listen. (pending it has been correctly tagged) but most of the time these days files are. I believe they also have an actual Last.fm player you can use as well.

But beside just being able to track what you listen to, it also allows you to find similar artists based on what you have been listening to. You can add friends, join groups, and they even have radio based on your listens as well.

I think it's pretty neat. You should sign up and be my friend !

All the cool kids are doing it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home