Thursday, October 26, 2006

take it from me


Oh look, another fantastic group I discovered from Greys Anatomy, what a surprise! But yes, I first heard The Weepies track The World Spins Madly On at the end of an episode in Season One and was on a mission to find out who it was from the minute I heard it. Thankfully, it wasn't too hard to find. Their newest CD Say I Am To You has become a hit everywhere it feels like, and rightfully so. They are a folk-pop duo composed of Deb Talan and Steve Tannen, both of which have also put out solo CDs...but I think they have done their best work together.

Their songs are simple and filled with beautiful harmonies...and although their band name may sound sad, their music is nothing but smiles.

The World Spins Madly On (I can't express how much I love this song)

Gotta Have You

Take It From Me

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG my mom is a Weepies SUPERFAN! She even sent me a picture of her, like, hugging them when they played a show in a coffeehouse type place in the 'burgh!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home