Saturday, February 21, 2009

Twitter!


I've joined the Twitter world, and it's a good 'ol time. Per Wikipedia, Twitter is a social networking and micro-blogging service that allows its users to send and read other users' updates (known as tweets), which are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length. It's basically texting of the blogging world. Point is to keep it short and sweet. There are various ways to use your Twitter page, as seen by some of the people I'm "following". Some people use it to share various links with others following them related to their interests, such as technology or news. Others use it simply as a place to keep the world updated to what they're doing or feeling.

My Twitter page: http://twitter.com/shley00

as stated in my bio, I'm using my page for the love of all things indie rock, pop culture, and the general nonsense of life. If that sounds of interest to you, go ahead and follow me :)

There are also some celebs who use Twitter as well, such as Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore, Dr. Drew and Fred Durst; among many others.

Tweet Tweet.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home