Thursday, January 29, 2009

if you were here, winter wouldn't pass so slow


I can't believe I haven't written an entry on Ra Ra Riot. Their album, The Rhumb Line, was absolutely my most listened to album of 2008. These guys hail from Syracuse and have been gaining more popularity throughout the indie world, rightfully so. It appears I wasn't the only one out there that loved their album either. I also got a chance to see these guys with Walter Meego at The Bowery Ballroom in October, and they put on a really fun show. I can't say enough good stuff about these guys, just check 'em out.

Dying is Fine


Winter '05

Too Too Too Fast


**I just discovered this new remix of "Ghost Under Rocks," it's great. Especially for anyone who digs electronica stuff.

Ghost Under Rocks (Passion Pit Remix)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home