Tuesday, January 27, 2009

electromechanical


2009 may just be the year full of electronica, for me at least. After being obsessed with the Cut Copy CD the last few months, I've started to explore the various artists of this genre a hell of a lot more than I ever have; and having a lot of fun doing so. While I've always been aware that there are a million different kinds of electronica music out there, I'm still finding my niche. I'm still a newbie, so I'm open to any and all suggestions. For now, I'll share a few tracks I've been listening to during these cold winter days.
*don't you love how the original song is never enough, and there always seems to be at least 10 different remixes?

Booka Shade - Outskirts (Trentemoller Mix)

Cut Copy - Hearts on Fire (Build Remix)


Cassius - Toop Toop (Streetlab remix)

Crystal Castles - Courtship Dating

M83 - We Own The Sky (Maps Remix)

Ratatat - Falcon Jab

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out Neon Neon too - great album!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

you know, I heard one of their songs and wasn't so sure. I'm going to get the whole album though and see!

Thanks :)

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home