Friday, April 27, 2007

you can steer


Missy Higgins 2nd album, called On A Clear Night comes out in Australia today! So excited...but for some strange reason, it hasn't leaked on the internet just yet, but I'm sure it will be fabulous as always, I love her. Her 2004 album The Sound of White was a favorite of mine for months.

Until the CD finds its way to the internet, you can listen to the stream of her CD at her MySpace. I'm loving what I hear so far.


and her new video for the first single "Steer"

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.myspace.com/brendanjames

love your blog. i think that you'd like brendan james too. you might not pay too much attention too the piano in "green" the first time you listen to it, but when you do...

1:16 PM  
Blogger love unlimited said...

Shley, hit me with some new recommendations!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home